From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:09:29 -0400
Wow!  what amount of power were you using?  I think that I have worked
someone in West Virginia, but I just brought up arepeater there. I think
it was on 440, but are you sure that the weather forecast wasn't for
travelers?  I know that some NOAA stations provide traveler forecasts.  I
wait for a station ID, but those frequencies are the best in terms of
determing where a band is opened to.