From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:17:25 -0400
Walt -

That was the TR-22 that you've described. I owned the TR-33C (same radio,
but with 12 channels instead of 6). The 33C was the first 2 meter rig that I
owned and aside from the problem of it not being very portable in the sense
of your not being able to take it to an area that didn't have at least a
couple of the same repeater assignments as your home QTH, it was actually a
pretty fine radio. I bought mine for $100 and sold it something like
eighteen months later for a $25 profit.