From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:55:25 -0400
Depending upon how they display the levels, that might be a pretty tall
order, but I bet I can make the buttons accessible.  As for the PSK31, that
will be harder because I do not have the interface to test PSK31, unless
there is a way to get it out of the TS2000S without coupling it to the
sound card.  I don't have the interface at present, and I probably would
have to press my DEC Express into service down there to keep JAWS from
modulating the radio.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK