From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:30:11 -0500
    I hear you, Steve.  But, I guess if the University is willing to give me
a laptop, I'll take it.  HI!  HI!

I'll keep this in mind, though, if I want to buy one of my own someday when
I retire from Ferris, or when this laptop gives up the ghost, whichever
comes first.

Anyway, I guess the problem is solved for now.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ