Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:40:28 -0500
Has anybody had a chance to see the control box for this antenna?  I called
the company, but haven't received a call yet.  They're in Mike Freeman's
neck of the woods.

For those not familiar with it, the SteppIR is a 20--6 meter yagi on a
16-foot boom.  It comes with a control box with adjusts a stepping motor
which lengthens or shortens the elements of the yagi depending on which
frequency you're opn.

I know there are separate buttons for each band, but there are added
functions which I don't know if we can use.  For example, you can press a
button and reverse the directivity of your antenna by 180 degrees.  There is
also a function where you can get a small increase in forward gain at the
sacrifice of optimal SWR.

Anyway, I'm seriously considering this antenna as my TA34XL Mosley has gotta
go.