GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 05:44:09 -0700
My humble Brother
  The election process in Gambia is fraudulent and it does not need academic research to determine that there will not be free and fair election in the Gambia. I have lament over and over in writings in Online journals about critical issues which stay in tune with feature in the report of the electoral observers. It is not a withdrawal syndrome our efforts in the struggle for restoration of democracy will continue

Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Mr. Sanyang:

We are not going to concede until we here from our leaders, who
withnessed voter buying and intimidation. I welcome your debates
and I hope we can continue objectively.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh