ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 07:43:50 -0500
We get a couple months of that or so a year, 80 or so in the day and 50 to
60 at night. I thinkk the forecast here hasn't changed for the most part
in  three weeks or so partly to mostly sunny, 5 to 10 MPH breeze, 80 to 85
with nightly low 50 to 55 degrees. You ought live in Wisconsin, then you
could drop Jake the Snake and crew,  and  take up "America's Football
Team" the Green Bay Packers headed up at least one more year by Bret the
Vet. Vetren player that is.

Brad