ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:11:02 -0500
I received a call earlier this afternoon from my son, Ben's wife,
Sheila.  They live in Centreville, Alabama with her father, Melvin.
Sheila said that medical personnel have found a mass on
Melvin's right lung, and they're concerned that it might be
malignant.  He is in his middle seventies.  Ben and Sheila
asked me to have as many believers as possible pray for him,
so that is my request of this fine group.  When their Son,
Canaan, was born, there were complications; but e-church,
as well as others, prayed, and he is a fine, healthy boy today.
He will be one year old on the 14th of this month.  I know that
God answers prayer for the young and old alike; so thank you for
your prayers for Canaan, and thanks in advance for your prayers
for Melvin.  God bless every one of you!
April's Dave in Ohio