ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:01:48 -0700
Hi Phil!
Yes, someone complained that there was a dog smell in the hallway outside my
apartment door. Since I am almost directly across from the refuse room and
garbage shoot, I and my dog get blamed for any odors in the hallway from
time to time. The issue tends to come up during the hottest times of the
year. I suspect this is because we don't have air conditioning or central
air and so there isn't much air circulation in some parts of the building.
Sadly, I have noticed, it is easier for most people to blame the dog rather
than to find out the real source of the problem! Vignette is a very clean
dog. She gets a bath regularly along with a very good brushing every day
except when my back begins protesting too much. I vaccuum thoroughly because
I have allergies, and I also have a large Oric air purifier running pretty
much all the time. It probably could do with a new filter though.
Blessings,
Sheila and Vinnie