ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:02:42 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I just wanted to let you all know that I pray for each of you as I
read through the messages I stop and pray for each prayer request.

I'm flying out to Portland Oregon on August first, and I will return
back here to my loving Vernon on August 31st.

My Mom is getting worse, and the cancer has taken over her body pretty much.

Please pray for her that she does not suffer. Please pray for my
family as we try to get things in order for what God has planned for Mom.

Some of the people I'm staying with do not have cable internet
access, and since I don't have a loving modem for the loving
Small-Talk Ultra, I will not be able to do email while at my little
Brother, Joe's house.

Of course, I could catch a hot wireless internet connection to
download my email, as I'm going down the road. <grin> lol.

I got my lift account re-instated, so now I will be able to use the
lift service while I'm in Portland.

I'm very nervous about this trip, so please pray for me as I travel
and while I'm there, and for a safe return to my loving Vernon.

I had chest pains a few weeks ago on a Sunday, so I had an EKG, then
they wanted me to go to Sioux Falls to Sioux Valley Hospital for a
stress test. It took over a week to get the results back, and I'm
totally mad at that hospital, and I told them I will never walk in to
that hospital again, and that I was very unhappy with their service.
The doctor embarrassed Vernon in front of me. I know it was important
to have that test done, but I'm not going back to that hospital ever,
for an Angio-gram, or anything else.

Please pray that all is okay with my loving heart while I'm in Oregon..

I'm kind of stressed out, and I don't know where to start packing,
and I just don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks much for your prayers.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson