From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:34:57 -0600

Here is a late entry on Breckenridge I received.
Cheryl in Colorado

We went to Breckenridge in February and really didn't
have much trouble.

The restaurants were all very helpful.  I did get a
warning about a mexican restaurant downtown that
wasn't Celiac friendly but I don't know the name.
I'll list the places we went to, they were all very
attentive and I didn't have a reaction to anything all
week.  My favorite would be Jalapenos.  I also ate the
Chili Rojo on the mountain with no problems.

Horseshoe II
Jalapenos - we went there twice
Salt Creek Restaurant & Bar
Whale's Tale
Swiss Haven - had the least to offer but OK

I don't think they had any GF food stores.  Just a
regular grocery, a Kroger affiliate.