From:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:28:41 -0500

I have no financial interest in this company. I just want  to see GF beer
available in more states, including AR.

This is an article about Dark Hills Brewery www.darkhillsbrewery.com   in
Northwest Arkansas.

Dark Hills Brewery will be making GF beer in a GF facility and is planning
on offering 6-7 different GF beers. For the complete news story go to
http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2006/07/23/columns/becca_martin/01beccacol.txt

Anne from AR

*******
*******