From:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:22:54 -0700

  July 21, 2006
  Long Beach, CA

  Dear Listserv,

  Thank you to everyone that responded.  I received the following five responses with some "very" helpful suggestions.

  Although I am still searching for a local support group, I was wondering if anyone would like to help "start" a Celiac Support Group in the Long Beach area.

  I am very interested in learning how to do so and very dedicated to whatever I put my energy into.

    Thank you, everyone, for your help and advice.

  with MUCH appreciation, Ona

  Dear Ona:

  Celiac Disease Foundation has a group covering from El Segundo to Long Beach.  Contact Marion White, [log in to unmask], Mimi French at (310) 372-1884, or Suzanne (562) 421-8676.

  Vi Orloff
  CDF

  Ona,
I know it is not close to you, but to get the word out............
  we started last December.

Pasadena area,  we meet every other month on the second Saturday of the
month, at 10:00.

  Our next meetings will be September 9th, November 11th and January
13th.

You are welcome to come up. I have had people come from that far away.

  A second idea is to just start a group. Are you a member of CDF?  Deborah
can get you going if you want to do this. You can also pick my brain if you
want to. I hope you find a group or start one!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is quite
easy.  Tenny

  I know there is a support group in Orange county. Don't know who the
contact is but you could go to www.csaceliacs.org.  I'm sure they would have
the list.   Don & Carol Salvati

    You are most welcome.  Let us know if we can help you if you are interested in receiving one of our free information packets.  Just give me your postal address and your full name.  Vi   "Violla Orloff" [log in to unmask]

  contact

or 1-818-990-2354

don in carlsbad

Ona Evans