ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:19:09 -0700
I prayed for three hours again tonight with Woosun.  He is not doing well
with his OCD.  He is, on the other hand, making good progress in the prayer
sessions but he is very desperate and please keep praying for him.  His wife
cannot speak English but he has been explaining the prayer sessions to her
and she wants to learn more herself.  As is so often the case in our
country, men are raised not to show their emotions.  Big boys don't cry
syndrome sort of thing.  Big mistake.  Woosun, tonight as we prayed, cried
for the first time because the fear was so great at one point.  Also,
demonic stories of possession and curses and spells and the occult abound in
Korean culture.  Furthermore, they are really big on generational curses,
with or without, being a Christian.  Most demons in Korea, you'll find this
of interest, are female.  No, silly, they aren't really female, they are
just masquerading as females.  Woosun, as a child, had a dream the frightens
him to this day and he is 37 years old now.  It was one of these female
demons in his dream and she entered into him.  No, no.  He isn't demon
possessed.  Just remember what I told you.  Demons never play fair and they
never tell the truth unless forced to do so.  Anyhow, Woosun is coming to a
very critical place in his life.  He has suffered from childhood from OCD
and right now, his fear is off the scale.  He greatly appreciates all the
prayers from people he doesn't even know.  Pray for his wife, too.  Her name
is spelled Jaeyun and pronounce Jay yun.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com