ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:19:56 -0500
Hi Kathy and Everyone,

I am glad you liked it, I think it is beautiful.

I kind of wondered if there was more to it, but this is all I could
find without buying the book. Someone had asked me to do a Google
search for it, so I did and this is what I found.

I'll try to see what else I can find on it.

Thanks for the input. <smile>

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson