ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:17:43 -0600
From: "Kern, Peggy" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:54 PM
Subject: Looking for the composer's name

Hi there.  I'm writing from work, where I don't have web access or
access to Echurch mail.  But I thought I'd throw this question out to
you to see if you might know the answer to this, or if you could forward
it to the list and see if anyone knows it.  A co-worker's mother-in-law
died, and her son is going to sing a song called something like
"Climbing That Mountain" or "Climbin' That Mountain".  They don't know
the composer's name, and she wanted me to see if I could find out.  I'll
probably check on lyrics.com when I get home, to see if I can find it,
but it doesn't sound familiar to me.  Do you or any of the listers
recognize the name, and if so, do you know who the composer is off the
top of your heads?  If not, it's no problem.  I'm just trying to get the
info to her and her husband as soon as possible.  Okay, back to work.
<grin>

Peggy