ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 08:26:50 -0500
Phil,

Sort of a self made earth home. Those earth homes are very cool. Well very
warm in winter, cool in summer.  but not the same without windows. They
have tubes but sunsets and sunrises aren't there. I'd be interested in
more info. You got a name I can google? So you operating the ferris wheel
or Tilt-a-whirl.

Brad