ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:46:36 -0600
Kathy,

You have bigger problems than that military base.  First, as we all know and
believe, the polar caps are melting.  At the same time, so we are told by
scientists, we are not only causing global warming, hence, the polar caps
melting, but within 10 to 20 years, a Minnie ice age is supposed to drop
down as far south as England.  This will be due to the gulf stream going
haywire and no longer pulling warm waters up from the gulf into the Northern
Atlantic.  The melting of the ice caps, at the same time England is plunged
into an ice age, will cause the atlantic to rise at least 20 feet, so they
say, although I don't get that one at all.  Before then, you will have to
move west, of course.  Just in case you have forgotten, that volcano on the
western coast of the Canary Island could blow at any time.  When it does,
they say that the whole side of the mountain will crash into the Atlantic
which will create a tsunami from 200 feet to 600 feet high which will travel
up to 500 miles an hour across the Atlantic.  The first 50 miles of inland,
from Canada's Atlantic seaboard down to Miami, will be inundated by this
massive wall of water.  If you are still there when the tsunami comes
ashore, you can definitely forget about moving west by that point.  Me?  I'm
moving to Yellowstone and camping out until the super volcano up there
blows.  I want to be right on top of that baby when it goes up.  You see, my
friend Keith, here in Denver, says there is no rapture.  Yes, Jesus returns
to earth but not until after the seven years of tribulation.  So, just in
case Keith is right, I want to be the first man on earth that arrives in
Heaven.  Sitting on top of a super volcano should guarantee me first arrival
just in case there is no Rapture.  And away she goes!

Phil.