ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:12:37 -0600
Carol and all,

I'll have to look around and see if the beverages you mentioned are
available here.  Does the fresh fruit juices you mentioned have anything to
do with Nantucket Nectar?  We  read about it in Current Events at Daybreak.

Diet Coke is my very favorite drink.  I like it better than water, unless
I'm really thirsty.  In that case, I prefer ice water to tap water.
unfortunately, Diet Coke is not a healthy choice, as it can soften the
bones, at least, if you drink too much of it, and it costs more than water
does too.  Why, oh why, do many of us enjoy eating the things that are not
healthy more than the things that are the best for us?  One of these days
I'm going to write a cookbook of my experiments with concocting snacks using
healthy ingredients that will taste just as good, if not better, than the
junk food that is available today.  Hmm, maybe this dilemma isn't so bad,
'cause I'll probably become rich selling such a book! (grin)

Sharon