ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:05:47 -0600
vicki,

I fell forward, trying to get that dumb water bowl contraption off my foot,
just as I was opening that half door that goes down the steps.  So I was
leaning on that half opened door but I never once felt like I was going to
fall and that's saying something for me.  The water splashed out all over
the place.  My moccasins were full of water.  Glad I wasn't wearing socks.
It's been too hot for socks.  I finally got down to the bottom of those
three stairs without killing myself or breaking something but we won't
discuss what happened after that.  God got a good laugh out of it though,
especially since I blamed him and the dog and the water and the wire deal
that holds the two bowls and Sandy and a few other people.  Funny, though, I
never thought of blaming myself.  I still cannot figure how that thing got
caught on my foot because it was pushed back.  The anger that came out got
my attention so it sounds like God fooling around again to me.  I knew I had
anger down inside but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from and
why.  I still don't know that for sure but that little mishap, if you want
to call it that, really got me focused.  and to think I was to the point
that I didn't get angry any more.  Rats.  I was just about to declare my
spiritual seniority, too.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com