ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:23:11 -0600
You are right, Kathy.  Good reminder.  I've been watching the news and
checking it every hour, just about, to see what is going on.  They touch
Jerusalem, and I know somebody very big who isn't going to like it.  They
won't touch Jerusalem, though, because both sides claim it as their own and
they don't want anything to happen there I wouldn't think.  Wow!  Just
think!  Jesus might be coming this week.  Far out!  Even so come Lord Jesus.

Phil.