ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:14:33 -0600
I called Woosun in South Korea, this morning at 8 my time.  That is 11 PM
today his time.  We talked and prayed for an hour and 45 minutes.  It only
costs me about 5 cents per minute to call Korea.  The Lord really spoke to
Woosun in several places and he was very pleased with the outcome.  We are
scheduling other prayer sessions.  He has been to psychiatrists and been
diagnosed with OCD and he is now mentally suffering from many fears but he
is greatly encouraged.  So, keep praying for him.  Working out our schedules
with a 15 hour difference is easier said than done.  He is a fine 37 year
old Christian man who has gotten married just a year ago or so.  He went to
seminary in Kansas and transferred for his psychology training at Oral
Roberts University.  I am looking forward to watching Jesus heal this man
from all the fears he is facing alone.  He is a type of assistant pastor in
a Baptist church over there.  His English, fortunately for me, is excellent.

Phil.