ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:53:16 -0500
Hi Phil,

I'm praying for many financial rewards from the Safe Place Fellowship
ministries to pick up, and I know that the Lord will provide for you
financially.

I'm praying that Sandy's computer will be repaired very soon and for
her business to pick up also.

I'mpraying for Gretchan and all the loving little ones as well.

Hang in there, Brother Phil.

God is wonderful, and His mercies never end.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson