ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:23:37 -0700
Jenifer,
Thank you for the sentiment in your poem. Jesus, our Savior and our
Salvation,  willingly suffered on the cross at Calvary, in atonement for our
sins and those of the whole world.  By His grace, for we none of us deserve
it,  we have been forgiven and He has promised us that if we believe in Him,
humbly seek repentance for  our sins, forgive others as He has forgiven us,
and follow His commandments, we shall be with Him in paradise! We, along
with the repentant thief on the cross next to His,now can take The mockery
and hatred of the world,
 Because We can finally
 Rest in the knowing
 That we are with our Savior!
 And we will be forever in His kingdom!

 "This is the greatest gift God has given you:  having the strength to
accept anything He might give  you and be willing to give back to Him
anything He  might ask of you."

Mother Teresa
Sheila and Vinnie