ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:05:40 -0600
Kathy,

You are safer in Maine.  We live less than 500 miles from Yellowstone
National Park where there is a 60 mile wide super volcano.  The park is
heating up and the ground is so hot in places, it is roped off because it
will melt your shoes if walked on.  The mountain lake up there is normally
34 degrees but has risen to 80 degrees in some places.  The super volcano is
at ground level so the entire Park sits on the mouth of the thing.  If it
blows, Denver will be buried in 8 to 12 feet of ash.  They claim the blast
and the ash will kill everything within a 600 mile radious.  Talk about
living on the edge of danger.  If that thing hick ups, don't try calling to
see how we are because we won't be hear.  It will effect 28 states.  You'll
like this, too.  The last time it blew?  Well, that was 600,000 years ago
and it is currently 110,000 years over due to blow.  You'll hear it in Maine
so if you hear this big bang, you'll know I'm off the internet.

Phil.