ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:54:52 +0100
Oh Vicki, it's awful for sure.  It's not just the fact of having no air
conditioning but that the humidity over here is something you don't
experience over there, to my knowledge, ad one of the things I loved abut
being in Denver.

My thermometer is reading 89.1 indoors as I write this at 2:50 am and the
outdoor temperature is still way in the seventies and poor Fabian is
dreading the storm that will come, some day soon, with all those "bang,
bangs" he hates so much!

Well, I've decided to have a party!  Plenty of cool drink is on offer here
and on is going the praise music!

--
Carol