ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:48:23 -0500
Oo Virgie!

It is our opinion that what you need to do is say the following:

"In the Name of The True LORD JESUS CHRIST I command all lying
spirits to stand at attention, and not to interfere with this
process, or I will bundle them altogether and send them to THE TRUE
LORD JESUS CHRIST to do with them as He will." We find that this has
worked for us, and it has been successful with my (Mari's) prayer
sessions with Phil.

We know that prayer and supplication to THE TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST is
the strongest weapon in our arsenal. Above all, don't try to argue
with the devil, or with his minions and lying spirits. Just get them
out of there by the POWER OF THE TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST. We tell you,
virgie, that this works!

Now Mari wants to say something personal to you.

Sometimes in church, lying spirits are sent to distract me by showing
me bloody visions of shootings in the church, or they just distract
me from what Pastor Don is saying and teaching. I have learned to use
this prayer in church, and the mmore I use it, the less the
distractions have become. I believe in it, I name it, and I claim it.

In my own bi-weekly sessions with Phil, when lying spirits come out
to impede my healing process, this prayer sends them away so fast and
permanently you wouldn't believe it!

We will pray fervently for you about these distractions.

LOVE AND GOD'S RICHEST BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry and MariJean Mizrahi.