ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:42:30 -0400
phil!  God is good!  I have been interested to see if someone would do this
sort of thing!  see?  i was praying about it before god revealed it to
you... or shoot... maybe i was praying for someone to come up with this sort
of thing!  anyway... it's still cool!  god is good!
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn