ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:10:44 -0500
Mari says:

HooRay Phil!

I do believe in The Rapture Of The Church, and I do believe that
churches will need permission in not only what they can say, but how
they can say it. As our freedoms are steadily eroded, under the
direct influence of the badly corrupted secular educational system
and the insideous insertion into the mainstream of the vocal and
persuasive homosexual agenda, not to mention the influence of the
mainstream media, mafia-controlled entertainment and the prevalence
of pornography, both on and off the Internet, and the infiltration
into the churches of political correctness and other liberal
stupidities, reflecting an attitude of tollerance of everything and
everyone, no matter what their beliefs, it is obvious to me that the
churches are coming apart at the seems.

I'm sorry Everyone, but my writing style freely incorporates
thirty-line sentences. Too much literature, I guess.

Thank you Phil for speaking up loud and proud! I! Love! It!

LOVE IN CHRIST,
Mari.