ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:06:46 -0600
Phil,

Sorry about the bird.  Sometimes birds pretend not to be sick until it's too
late.  The reason is that, in the wiled, they wil become prey if they show
weakness.  Sorry she did not get to the vet in time.

Praying Everett and his family have fun camping.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!