ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:31:13 +0100
Hi Vinny,

I have been longing for you to get back and was going to ask just a few days
ago if anyone knew if you were home yet.

Oh, you must tell us more as and when you can.  Perhaps we can chat again in
our room at your convenience and I can learn more.

I am coming through a very difficult couple of weeks and, since everyone on
the list has heard more than enough about it, I won't repeat myself here but
will merely add praise to God because actually I am coming out much better
and stronger for it.  Satan sure got what he deserved in it all and I got to
learn a few very important things along the way.

Love to you both and I hope you'll soon feel very much settled in your new
work and will pray that you get plenty of it.

In His love:

--
Carol