ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 03:07:19 -0500
Yeah Phil,

I only heard that Iron Butterfly song one time, and that was when my
parents and I were vacationing down in Florida. I was tuning the FM
dial, as I often did back in them there days, and all of a sudden, I
sat straight up and heard, "I LOVE YOU!" It was so interesting, and
sent at about 20 words per minute in excellent Morse code using a
bug, no less! A bug is what we telegraphy people call a
semi-automatic telegraph key.

LOVE AND GOD'S MANY, MANY BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry