ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:18:15 -0400
Okay Guys,
Liz's flight was cancelled again.  Liz's first flight is to Atlanta
and the reason given for the cancelation, this time anyway, is bad
storms in the Atlanta area.  Rhonda, is this true?  Anyway, guys,
we've got to pray for clear skies this afternoon.  Liz has now missed
two days of this music camp and I'm sure she's getting
frustrated.  Mark, the pastor that she is staying with, said that
she's being a trooper, but she's only 15 and this doesn't make for a
very good, first  experience flying.  It's hard on Mom too, not being
able to be there with her.  Anyway, I'm getting really frustrated.

Still no word on Matt.
Kathy