ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 15:09:35 +0100
Hi all,

It's almost 90 degrees here again today in our office.  That's why I'm not
writing more than a sentence or two lately.

I'm finding it pretty unbearable as the heat in the UK is very sticky.  We
don't have air conditioning in our homes either.  Fabian of course is
finding it difficult both with his very bad arthritis and the heat.  In fact
it's an awful week.  We're supposed to have gone to help at that holiday but
couldn't because of Fabian.  Now we are just sitting around and I'm shouting
because I'm just so fedup with everything and not being able to do anything.

We haven't had a real proper break away since going to the States three
years ago and that was wonderful!  I just feel very imprisoned today.

Best get off this computer!

Thanks for any prayers you all can manage . . ..

--
Carol