From:
Clare Scheffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clare Scheffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:46:55 -0700

My family will be having a reunion the week after next at Sun River resort
near Bend, OR.  Many of us have celiac.  Does anyone know of where we can
safely eat gluten free at the resort or in Bend?  Also, is there a grocery
store or natural food store where we can buy GF foods?

Thanks for your help.

Clare
Arlington, WA