From:
kathy bergeron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kathy bergeron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:02:24 -0400

We will be vacationing in Ocean City NJ the 1st week of August. We have been there before and love it, but this is our first vacation since my husband was DX celiac and went GF. We have rented a condo with a full kitchen, but plan on having lunch at the beach. We used to pack sandwiches in the cooler for a day at the beach. I have recently discovered whole foods bread which my husb like much more than the others, but does anyone have any suggestions for alternative carry along lunches? We also used to walk the board walk and sometimes have lunch there,could there be anything GF on the boardwalk? For dinners we may cook in a few nights, but lets face it, we are on vacation, so eating out and ordering in are our preferences for dinner. Can anyone suggest take out/delivery places and various types of restaurants in the area that are GF? My families favorites are Seafood restaurants, can anyone recommend a good one here? We will need some staples for the condo so a GF store would be helpful, otherwise I can bring things from home. I would really appreciate any guidance you can offer.
Thanks! Kathy