From:
robb dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robb dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:17:13 -0500

Checkout www.purefit.com for great-tasting, award-winning, 40/30/30 wheat
and gluten free nutrition bars.  PureFit was chosen by the Gluten
Intolerance Group to be the first nutrition bar certified wheat and gluten
free.  We can also be reached toll free by calling 1.866.PureFit or by
emailing us at [log in to unmask]

PureFit, voted “Nutrition Bar of the Year,” is offering Listserv
members “March Madness Specials."

Offer Code C1:  First time orders ONLY.  For every box you buy on your
first order, receive another box for FREE.

Offer Code C2:  Save $75.00!
Buy any combination of ten or more boxes (15 bars to a box) and pay just
$22.50/box.

Offer Code C3:  Save $29.00!  Buy any 5 boxes at $29/box and get your 6th
box FREE.

Offer Code C4:  Save $12.50!
Buy three or more boxes at the regular price and receive FREE SHIPPING AND
HANDLING.  (Offer good for US customers only.  International orders will
receive $12.50 off their freight charge.)

Please indicate the offer code you want in the “Comments Section” towards
the end of your online shopping experience, or when you call our office,
toll-free, at 1.866.PureFit (1.866.787.3348.)

Offers expire on 30 April 2006.
Offers can not be combined.

Sincerely,

Robb Dorf President
PureFit, Inc.
"Nutrition Bar of the Year."
2 Avellino Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92620
orders:   1.866.PureFit
main:     1.949.679.7997
fax:        1.949.679.7998
cell:       1.949.836.3377
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.purefit.com
PureFit.  Award winning, high quality, great-tasting, 40/30/30 nutrition
bars.
Burn Fat Faster Technology. www.burnfatfaster.com, a website coming soon!
*******
*******