THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Ihde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 21:42:39 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I just received the results of my blood tests taken last week over the
telephone via my endo's secretary, so there was no opportunity for
discussion. Here they go:

T4: 5.4

TU: 29.1

T7:  1.6

TSH:  2.0

T3:  0.8

Supposedly, these fall within the normal range (as if that means anything),
but I should add that I have only been off Synthroid for about two months.
I have been taking low doses ofThyroidinum (dessicated sheep thyroid), and
many of my symptoms of hypo have been abated somewhat. I would appreciate
any comments. Thanks. Linda