THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Jean Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:18:11 -0400
Sattlette,

Thank you for sharing your excerise story.  I am wanting to start back
excersing, and I have found a new friend in my area that wants to go with me.
 I would like to make a copy of your inspiring update to share with her.
 Always like to hear a positive note, and yes I think I had better do it for
"health reasons" and not obcess about the weight thing, as I know I do.

Sandra