Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steffani Mykins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:17:02 -0400

Annapolis, Maryland now has it own R.O.C.K. (Raising our Celiac Kids).  We
meet the second Tuesday of every month at the Sajak Pavilion from 6:30 -
8:30.  October 13 will be our Halloween Party.  Bring the kids in costume
for pumpkin painting, story time and some trick or treating.  November we
will be meeting with the Adult Group to list to Pyschologist discussing
the impact on your and your families life.

Also, please remember that Shelley Case will be speaking in Annapolis on
Saturday, October 7th.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Please contact me with any questions.
Thanks.
Steffani, 410-626-1958