Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brian Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:36:31 -0500

As many of you know, after 5 years of helping make the University of Chicago Celiac Disease program what it is today, Michelle Melin-Rogovin has announced her decision to pursue a new opportunity in the for-profit sector.  Michelle has emphasized to us how enjoyable and rewarding her tenure with UCCDP has been and wished us continued success in the future.  In turn, we want to thank her publicly for her years of dedicated service and her tremendous contribution to our program and to the Celiac Community at large.  And, while we will move forward to secure new professional leadership, we owe a debt of gratitude for the strong foundation that her commitment and experience has helped to build.

Michelle is, not surprisingly, working hard to ensure that the organization is well-served during this period.  Our Executive Committee is also preparing for Michelle's departure and, with the help of Medical Director Dr. Stefano Guandalini and Program Services Coordinator Ronit Rose, we will continue to work expeditiously toward a smooth and successful transition.  If you are aware of individuals who might be candidates or other resources, please drop me a note at [log in to unmask] or give me a call at 312-353-5323.

I know you will join me in wishing Michelle all the best.  We, and the Celiac Community, will miss her.  Thank you.

Lenny Gail, UCCDP Advisory Board Chair