From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:44:19 -0400
Colin,

You do know that there is a split button on the  TS-2000?  Right next to the
a/b button.   While in  split mode you can reverse which  vfo is rx or tx by
pushing the a/b button.  Also while in split mode, you can monitor your tx
freq by pushing and holding in the little  dimpled button next to the menu
button.  Just remember to  undo split or you will be scratching your head
like I was at 2 a.m.  last weekend after switching from 40 split to 20
meters and forgeting to turn off split.

I know the question is about the 480 and repeater operation, but thought I'd
throw this in.   Sorry if you already  are aware of this feature.

73, Steve KW3A