VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:11:17 -0700
Hi to all.

This message is in response to Dan Rossi's questioning of an E-mail from
moveon.org sent to the list by Dino Cardamin (I apologize if I missspelled
the last name).  Below you will find an E-mail that was sent to me by
Jefferson Public Radio (several NPR affiliates in southern and northern
California operated by the University of Southern Oregon).  While moveon.org
may have exaggerated the story to gain more support, the question of cuts to
the CPB (Corporation For Public Corporation), the arm of government that
extends funding to local public radio affiliates), is very real.  The issue
here appears to be how much will be cut from CPB's budget not if it will be
cut at all.

Take care.

Ted Chittenden