VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:05:26 -0400
I am in need of help. My conputer is acting up. I think that it is
going to crash. I don't know what to do about it. I tryed to run the
disk clean up and disk defragmenter programs on my conputer but I had
not very much luck. I am not shore what to do in this case. Can you
guys help me out please? My number is 5185818139. If you can't call me
I can call you or talk to you on msn and or aim. It is ridgylaugh for
aim and [log in to unmask] for msn. I hope that you guys can help me out. I
use windows 2000 with zoom text nine.zero. I want to upgrade but I
don't have the room or the money to do it. I have a ten gb hard drive.
I only have one meg left in my drive. Thanks for raeding this email.
Feel free to add me to your msn and aim lists if you want to do so.

--
I put my hande in yours, because together we can do what we can not do
alone. owner of a new group [log in to unmask] msn

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]