Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:09:04 +0200
I have already told you about a weird problem that I had with my computer
which is able to run heavy programs without problem for hours upon hours,
but simple programs such as cal.exe, notepad, task manager, regedit,
freeze. The CPU is Athlon 64, X2 3800, s.939. problem disappears when
using only one of the CPU cores.

I already ruled out the possibility of a software/driver problem, and I
now suspect that the problem is with the CPU.

I need to find a utility that tests the CPU thoroughly. There is no need
for a burning test (heavy load test), but rather for a tesat cat checks
various instructions to see if one of the less commonly used ones freezes
the thread.

Uzi

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml