From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 06:50:20 -0500
I am trying to keep my faith but have to admit it's getting harder. I have
been dealing with health issues for about 7 years now but they have been
manageable and I have always been able to find a way to feel better. But it
seems everything I have tried since November last year has been a dead end.
When you are reacting to the very foods that are supposed to help you heal
it gets pretty frustrating.