From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:32:16 -0700
Hehehe, "a finger to Big Pharma"...I've been waving THAT finger for years, oh lol, William!!  But yeah, like Tom said, when you have no other known choice, well, right now at least my life is slowly getting back to "normal"..  Maybe now I can get over this stoopid depression and lethargy and gain enough energy to keep looking for an alternative, AND the energy to lift that finger again!!  I've only ever taken one other type of drug in my life (well, other than the spotty antibiotics, etc.), and those were anti-depressants for my panic attacks.  Let me tell you, I would have taken HEROIN to get rid of those, lol, but yep, I'm still living with the side-effects and I've been off of those things for probably 15 years.  That's what worries me about this stuff.

I see there are a couple of posts with pemmican in the subject line that I haven't read yet, so I will check those out.  But, like I said last night, I can't access the website and Files, for some reason, so if you don't mind, and it's not in those posts I haven't read yet, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd email me privately with that info.  Thanks, sweetie.

Love,
Bren, SO HAPPY that you've got your SVT under control, and also envious, lol, in a GOOD way!!!  :)

Tom Bri wrote:
> I don't see any problem with taking drugs when you need them. We can't all
> be healthy all the time and sometimes our bodies need help.

I agree, if there is no alternative, however they don't cure, and can have really ugly side effects (dizzyness, mental confusion, memory loss, lethargy, breathlessness etc.).

Pemmican is the alternative that works for me and many others. No drugs or supplements needed, and a finger to Big Pharma.

William