From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:48:51 -0700
Hi Adrienne,
I found pages that listed the ingredients contained within Quantum
Health called Super Immune+
>Power Formula:

Ingredients:
Three capsules contain: Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride) 1500 mg,
Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus) pe* 4:1 200 mg, Olive Leaf
(Olea europaea) pe* 18% oleuropein 100 mg in vegetable capsules.
Other ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (hypromellose and water) and
magnesium stearate (vegetable source).

Oleuropein, Antioxidant Polyphenol from Olive Oil, Is Poorly Absorbed
from Isolated Perfused Rat Intestine

Steven C. Edgecombe, Graham L. Stretch and Peter J. Hayball1

Centre for Pharmaceutical Research, University of South Australia,
North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/130/12/2996

Hypromellose is an interesting chemical mix:
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:AcckhMTmNf4J:www.omri.org/HPMC.pdf+hydroxypropyl+methylcellulose&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a

Eating paleo has made me very sensitive to chemicals that occur in
medical products even if they are 'natural'.
Perhaps you are having a problem with one or many of the chemicals
involved in this preparation.

Paleobest,
Susan