Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:39:40 -0500
I am having technical problems with Listserv and could use the advice of
anyone who may know how to fix the problems. When I choose Listserv's digest
format I get a "=2-" or "=" at the soft line breaks. I found I can avoid
this problem by choosing the regular individual email format, but I would
prefer the digest.

Also, even in regular format my name is at least sometimes showing as
"=?windows-1252?Q?Philip?=" in the From: field instead of "Philip".

These problems occur whether I use MS Outlook or directly use the Paleofood
online Listserv site. The errors don't appear in the emails when I send them
out, but they do show up when I and others download my messages.

I noticed that the emails of most other people were using the ISO character
set, so I changed Outlook's default character set to ISO from ASCII, but
that didn't appear to help.

I noticed when the problem occurs in the regular format, it seems to occur
more with certain people. Here are some examples: