From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:21:53 -0800
I usually stop eating by 8:00, and have my first meal
around 11:00, because that's about the time I get
hungry.   I dropped nuts for the reasons you
mentioned.  Occasionally I'll have a few, but they're
not a staple like they used to be.  My diet lately,
has been based around boneless beef ribs because
that's the fattiest cut I can get at my local market.
I also eat chicken drum sticks, and thighs.  Salads
with a dressing I make made up of bacon grease, olive
oil, and red wine vineger.  A few times a week I eat a
pound bag of spinich cooked up with a package of
nitrate free bacon.  Most mornings,  I'll make a
smoothie with raw eggs, coconut milk, raw chocolate
powder, and a bit of stevia.  Boiled, and fried eggs,
tons of avocados.  I've tested almost everything by
eliminating for two weeks, but haven't found a problem
food as of yet aside from nuts.

Thanks!
Mark

--- Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> My diet is very high in fat, moderate
> protein
> Could you post a typical day's menus?
>
> Thoughts:  How long are you fasting before the blood
> draw?  Maybe your
> overall calories are too high?  Carbs and calories
> in nuts can quickly mount up.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com